MEN DELUXE – HEALTH SCREENING FOR MEN
Our men’s health screening programme is designed to identify health problems at an early stage and initiate treatment to prevent severe conditions in the future.
Getting regular health screening is one of the most proactive way to safeguard your health. Many health conditions can be treated and even cured when found early, even before any symptoms have developed. Not all health risks, such as high blood pressure, are associated with symptoms and can go undetected for years, which may result in unfortunate yet preventable consequences.
Take charge of your health by knowing what is going on in your body so you can make any changes necessary to stay well.
Men Deluxe Screening
- Pre-Health Screening Questionnaire
- Medical History & Risk Profile Screening
- Doctor’s Consultation
- Physical Examination
- Height & Weight
- Body Mass Index
- Blood Pressure Reading
- Resting ECG
Evaluation & Report
- Post Examination Review & Recommendations
- Medical Report
- Health & Lifestyle Counselling
- Full Blood Count
Cardiac Risk Profile
- Total Cholesterol
- HDL Cholesterol
- LDL Cholesterol,
- T.Chol/HDL Ratio
- hs C-Reactive Protein (hs-CRP)
- Fasting Blood Glucose
Bone & Joint Profile
- Uric Acid
- A/G Ratio
- Alkaline Phosphate
- Free T4
- Thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH)
- Hep Bs Antigen
- Hep Bs Antibody
- Hep A IgG Antibody
- Alpha Feto Protein (AFP), for Liver Cancer Screening
- Carcinoembryonic Antigen (CEA), for Colon Cancer Screening
- CA 19.9, for Pancreatic Cancer Screening
- Prostate-Specific Antigen (PSA)
- Urine FEME
- Stool Occult Blood
- Urine Microalbumin
- Urine Creatinine
- Urine Microalbumin/
BOOK AN APPOINTMENT
HOW TO PREPARE
- Please be fasted from food and drinks for at least 8 hours prior to your appointment as some test require fasting (e.g. blood test and ultrasound of the abdomen). However, sips of plain water are allowed during fasting.
- Please do not take your diabetic medications, or insulin, on the morning of your appointment. Regular high blood pressure and /or heart medication can be continued.
- For stool analysis, the specimen bottle will be provided on the screening day. Alternatively, you may collect the specimen bottle from our clinic prior to your appointment and collect your stool the night before.
- For the Dos and Don’ts of other specific test, please kindly approach our staff for more information.
WHAT TO BRING
- Please bring along your Identity Card/Passport for registration and verification purposes.
- Please bring along any past medical records (e.g. doctor’s memo/X-ray films/ECG/medical report) or medications, if any.
- If a Treadmill Stress Test has been arranged, kindly bring along comfortable jogging shoes and clothing.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Kindly note that your health screening process will take about half a day or more depending on the package selected and you will be required to proceed to several locations for the tests.
- After completion of all the test, a second appointment will be made after 48 hours. This allows our doctor to go through in detail the results of your test, answer any health related concerns you may have and advice on the next steps, if necessary.