WOMEN WELLNESS – HEALTH SCREENING FOR WOMEN
Our tailored women’s health screening programme, Women Wellness, pays special attention to health issues that put women at risk at the different stages of their lives. Our complete physical examinations assess high risk conditions affecting women such as cardiovascular diseases, bone and joints pain, thyroid and cancer as well as more common chronic ailments like diabetes and hypertension.
Women Wellness Screening
- Pre-Health Screening Questionnaire
- Medical History & Risk Profile Screening
- Doctor’s Consultation
- Physical Examination
- Height & Weight
- Body Mass Index
- Blood Pressure Reading
- Resting ECG
Evaluation & Report
- Post Examination Review & Recommendations
- Medical Report
- Health & Lifestyle Counselling
- Full Blood Count
- Total Iron Binding Capacity
- % Iron Saturation
Cardiac Risk Profile
- Total Cholesterol
- HDL Cholesterol
- LDL Cholesterol,
- T.Chol/HDL Ratio
- Fasting Blood Glucose
Bone & Joint Profile
- Uric Acid
- Rheumatoid Factor
- Vitamin D
- A/G Ratio
- Alkaline Phosphate
- Free T4
- Thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH)
- Hep Bs Antigen
- Hep Bs Antibody
- Alpha Feto Protein (AFP), for Liver Cancer Screening
- Carcinoembryonic Antigen (CEA), for Colon Cancer Screening
- CA 125, for Ovarian Cancer Screening
- Urine FEME
- Urine Microalbumin
- Urine Creatinine
- Urine Microalbumin/
- LVDRL & TPHA if “+”
Pap Smear @ $21.50
BOOK AN APPOINTMENT
HOW TO PREPARE
- Please be fasted from food and drinks for at least 8 hours prior to your appointment as some test require fasting (e.g. blood test and ultrasound of the abdomen). However, sips of plain water are allowed during fasting.
- Please do not take your diabetic medications, or insulin, on the morning of your appointment. Regular high blood pressure and /or heart medication can be continued.
- For the ladies doing Pap smear or pelvic examination, it is advisable to do the test 5 days before or after menstruation for accurate results.
- For stool analysis, the specimen bottle will be provided on the screening day. Alternatively, you may collect the specimen bottle from our clinic prior to your appointment and collect your stool the night before.
- For the Dos and Don’ts of other specific test, please kindly approach our staff for more information.
WHAT TO BRING
- Please bring along your Identity Card/Passport for registration and verification purposes.
- Please bring along any past medical records (e.g. doctor’s memo/X-ray films/ECG/medical report) or medications, if any.
- If a Treadmill Stress Test has been arranged, kindly bring along comfortable jogging shoes and clothing.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Kindly note that your health screening process will take about half a day or more depending on the package selected and you will be required to proceed to several locations for the tests.
- After completion of all the test, a second appointment will be made after 48 hours. This allows our doctor to go through in detail the results of your test, answer any health related concerns you may have and advice on the next steps, if necessary.