GENERAL HEALTH SCREENING
Colorectal, breast and cervical cancers are some of the most common cancers in Singapore while heart disease, stroke, diabetes and kidney disease contribute to the top causes of death. Stress of modern living or family medical history can predispose you to any of these silent killers; which is why regular health screenings are vital to ensure your overall well-being.
Our general health screening packages cover cancer screening, as well as a suite of tests to identify early warning signs and address potential risks to your lifestyle.
Following the examinations, receive a private consultation with a doctor who will then review the test results and help you determine the best next steps for you.
General Health Screening
- Pre-Health Screening Questionnaire
- Medical History & Risk Profile Screening
- Doctor’s Consultation
- Physical Examination
- Height & Weight
- Body Mass Index
- Blood Pressure Reading
- Resting ECG
Evaluation & Report
- Post Examination Review & Recommendations
- Medical Report
- Health & Lifestyle Counselling
- Full Blood Count
Cardiac Risk Profile
- Total Cholesterol
- HDL Cholesterol
- LDL Cholesterol,
- T.Chol/HDL Ratio
- hs C-Reactive Protein (hs-CRP)
- Glucose (fasting)
Bone & Joint Profile
- Uric Acid
- Hep Bs Antigen
- Hep Bs Antibody
- Hep A IgG Antibody
- Free T4 (FT4)
- Alpha Feto Protein (AFP)
- Carcinoembryonic Antigen (CEA)
- A/G Ratio
- Alkaline Phosphate
- Urine FEME
- Urine Microalbumin
- Urine Creatinine
- Urine Microalbumin/
- Stool Occult Blood
BOOK AN APPOINTMENT
HOW TO PREPARE
- Please be fasted from food and drinks for at least 8 hours prior to your appointment as some test require fasting (e.g. blood test and ultrasound of the abdomen). However, sips of plain water are allowed during fasting.
- Please do not take your diabetic medications, or insulin, on the morning of your appointment. Regular high blood pressure and /or heart medication can be continued.
- For the ladies doing Pap smear or pelvic examination, it is advisable to do the test 5 days before or after menstruation for accurate results.
- For stool analysis, the specimen bottle will be provided on the screening day. Alternatively, you may collect the specimen bottle from our clinic prior to your appointment and collect your stool the night before.
- For the Dos and Don’ts of other specific test, please kindly approach our staff for more information.
WHAT TO BRING
- Please bring along your Identity Card/Passport for registration and verification purposes.
- Please bring along any past medical records (e.g. doctor’s memo/X-ray films/ECG/medical report) or medications, if any.
- If a Treadmill Stress Test has been arranged, kindly bring along comfortable jogging shoes and clothing.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Kindly note that your health screening process will take about half a day or more depending on the package selected and you will be required to proceed to several locations for the tests.
- After completion of all the test, a second appointment will be made after 48 hours. This allows our doctor to go through in detail the results of your test, answer any health related concerns you may have and advice on the next steps, if necessary.