Sexual Wellness Screening
$450 ($486 with GST)
If you’re single and mingling, this package takes care of your safety and fertility health.
This screening package includes:
- Medical Assessment
- Evaluation & Report
- Hepatitis Profile
- Urine & Stool Analysis
- STD Profile
- Cervical Screening (Ladies only)
All displayed prices are exclusive of GST and subject to changes without prior notice. Health screening packages booked must be utilised within 6 months from the date of the purchase. The health screening packages and the items in the package are non-transferable, non-exchangeable, and non-refundable, including the unutilised portion. Terms & conditions apply. All information is correct as of 01 August 2023.
1. Please bring along your Identity Card/Passport for registration and verification purposes.
2. Please bring along any past medical records (e.g. doctor’s memo/X-ray films/ECG/medical report) or medications if any.
3. If a Treadmill Stress Test has been arranged, kindly bring along comfortable jogging shoes and clothing.
1. Please be fasted from food and drinks for at least 8 hours prior to your appointment as some tests require fasting (e.g. blood test and ultrasound of the abdomen). However, sips of plain water are allowed.
2. Please do not take your diabetic medications, or insulin, on the morning of your appointment. Regular high blood pressure and/or heart medication can be continued.
3. For stool analysis, the specimen bottle will be provided on the screening day. Alternatively, you may collect the specimen bottle from our clinic prior to your appointment and collect your stool the night before.
4. For the ladies doing PAP smear or pelvic examination, it is advisable to do the test 5 days after menstruation has ended for accurate results.
5. For the Dos and Don’ts of other specific tests, please kindly approach our staff for more information.
1. Kindly note that your health screening process will take about half a day or more depending on the package selected and you may be required to proceed to several locations for various tests.
2. After completion of all the tests, a second appointment will be made 1 or 2 weeks after. This allows our doctor to go through your test results in detail, answer any health-related concerns you may have, and advise you on the next steps if necessary.